?

Log in

December 1st, 2004


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
nehidramagirl
02:39 pm
Thank you charlie I know that probibly took a lot to say all of that. Given the present situation. You are the only person bisides me who has said "yes it was me I said that." no matter what happen if you get in trouble or not!
First I have heard about all of this "crap" that has been going on, I'm a little worried about you as a friend, and might I just say this. IT'S HIGH SCHOOL!! It's always going to happen, I'm not saying I'm gonna start crap but It's gonna happen. The thing is though it should NEVER EVER!!! Go inside that auditorum. When you go in there none of that should ever come up, you shold have no more then a profesional relashion ship when you go there. They can be your friends or your enemys (Or you kid) and you should treat them like a co-worker becaue thats what they are in alot of way. If you treat people like some one you just work with you won't get any work done. This he-said-she-said should never make you treat some one any differn in side that auditorum, go ahead hate them out side but not in there. In other words even if this crap happens (unfortunity it will) it shouldn't affect your productons/classes in any way shape or form.
Second I do strongly aggree with the fact that the threats have to stop! because you know what this in not an offical web site and if you were to get.... I don't know kicked out of a play and that was there reason you could very well go to the school board. This is out of there power. Let me leave it at that.

The Voice of reason and your conserned friend
Kristina P.
Current Mood: hopefulhopeful

(7 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


From:(Anonymous)
Date:December 1st, 2004 05:57 pm (UTC)
(Link)
ya, well Kristina for anyone to trust you you need to start telling the truth about some stuff to your friends. don't say I didn't do that when they ask you about something,when you really did. because that's B.S. you shouldn't lie to your friends, that's why alot of people don't trust you. and don't talk to you anymore
[User Picture]
From:daydreaminrocks
Date:December 1st, 2004 06:38 pm (UTC)
(Link)
umm im sorry.... but... ahh this anonymous shit is what started all the lj crap in the first place.... SO QUIT FUCKIN DOIN IT!!!!
[User Picture]
From:nehidramagirl
Date:December 2nd, 2004 11:21 am (UTC)

To whom ever is stratin' shit

(Link)
The thing is how do you have any credability and why should any one listen to what you have to say if you can't even sign your name? Could it be that your one of the well known Kristina haters? Maybe some one who has made nasty comments on my own lj and signed your name, but you don't now because your trying to protect your name.

I'm done trying to help but let me say this LJ bandit. EAT DIRT!
[User Picture]
From:gothbunnies
Date:December 1st, 2004 06:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I love you my witchy friend^^..but are you the livejournal bandit..thats what Im gonna call you from now on...but thats all on the matter
From:(Anonymous)
Date:December 2nd, 2004 03:25 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Did you ever think that I might be one of your friends? I'm just confused about somethings because you tell me one thing and then I hear something else and I believe what other people tell me instead of what you tell me. Because I think your lying to me about it. And maybe I don't want you to know who I am because it might cause problems between us which I don't want to happen.
[User Picture]
From:nehidramagirl
Date:December 2nd, 2004 05:51 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Hold on a second you say I'm lying about all this and that (it has still not been said what I'm "lying about"). And now you say "I just think your lying" well the thing is if you are one of my friends why would you post some thing that would possibly hurt me? Plus if you are one of my friends maby it is best that I know who you are so I don't say any thing that might make you go online and say things that are untrue and hurtful. Because frankly I don't care if people who don't like me talk crap and call me names but if some one won't tell me who they are and say they may be one of my friends dose it thats just stupid. If you are one of my friends know this if we are friends you should be able to talk to me about this stuff or maybe your shouldn't be my friend after all.

lameychop
-kristina
From:(Anonymous)
Date:December 3rd, 2004 02:11 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I do try to talk to you about it and you just ignore me or go ranting on about something else that isn't even relevant to what I would be talking about.
Thank you charlie I know that probibly took a lot to say all of that.… - Thespian Troupe #2914

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile
> NEHS Drama Site

Break A Leg...
NEHS Drama Official Site
Global Idiot Drama Forum
Florida Thespians Site
Oi! Oi! Oi!

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com